Monday, December 31, 2012

Hopeful for 2013...

Well, I am excited tonight.  Yes, I love the start of a new year because it shows how we can begin again.  I am excited because there might be something big happening with Sierra's orphanage.  I would love to share but right now I need a prayers that God will guide it along.....


I am also excited because I just feel that there will be many changes going on in my life and my family's lives during the 2013 year.  I do feel it will be good..or at least I am praying it is so.  When things begin to happen I will announce them.
Well I pray that this year more children will be adopted throught out the world then who was adopted in 2012.  I pray that Russia reopens it doors to adoption to the United States so families can be reunited with their children.














I do hope that in the summer of 2013 that I can return to China to once again help the forgotten and foresaken children of China.  But I am willing to wait and let God make the choice for me but I am saying............I do hope it is His will!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment