Saturday, January 5, 2013

Thoughts of this moring.......

Today my sweet puppy wakes me up early.  Yes, I hope to sleep in on my last Saturday off prior to end of Christmas break but since I am awake I thought I would a put thoughts down.

In the last 9 years our life has changed through the wonders of adoption.  I know I talk about that much but in that I have seen the power of God at work.  The power is amazing.  It happened in our family and I have the joy to continue to watch it in other families.  I do think it helps me understand more and more how much God loves his world.  People have wondered through all the negative, evil, and hate in the last 9 years how can you really believe that...........where is God in that.  I just wish for anyone who question if there is a God or anyone who questions God's ability to follow along with some of my adoption friends to find the power there.  To find the only power that allow such things to happen when and how they happen.  BUT even I question sometimes the power and wonder of God.  I even wonder can He really do this.........is He really involved in this............but then I read and find out more and know only God with a smile.

To say I am thankful for God in my life at this moment is an understatement.  I lack much but I am given what I need when I need it by God.  People say to me that I don't give myself enough credit......and I cannot because I know with out God I would not have done/been/experienced/able to without the power and love of God.  Does that sound like I have low self esteem........I guess so but I also know any good or confidence I get is from God.   That is where my esteem comes from God esteem.....there I cannot get over confident and self righteous.  Well.............I can get that way but God has a way of letting me remember where I get my gifts from and to be honest the only way I want to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment