Friday, July 22, 2011

2 weeks and counting...




I am so excited that in two weeks my son Corey will be marrying a wonderful woman name Anne. I have not announced it because of variety of reasons but now...I can brag and tell you all. They are such a wonderful couple and I am so blessed to have Anne join our family.

As the mother of the groom, I have to admit there are so many emotions. I mean..he is my first to get married. I cannot believe how fast the time has gone by. I wish I could turn back the time and change some of my parenting skills from back then. I actually miss those times when the boys were younger but I have to admit that I love watching them together now and how close they are together and how age has done nothing but increased their brotherly bond.

I also have to admit........looking forward to holding their first child together. Looking forward to grandparents weekends and taking the grand-kids on trips with us so Corey and Anne can have some time together....I know I am jumping way ahead but it is so exciting to have an extension of yourself grow up to be such a wonderful person that is going to start as my husband and I started.........well slightly different......but still beginning a family together.....yes...I will scream it.......I am so proud!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment