Monday, July 18, 2011

Sad times..

As we prepare for our son Corey to get married to a wonderful woman Anne, we find out on Saturday that her father passed away. Our hearts are breaking for them and for Anne's family. They had moved up their wedding day in hopes that he could walk her down the isle and God had other plans and brought him home early. I wish I knew how to respond to Anne at this time. I am praying that she remains strong and my son is able to help and guide her through this horrific loss. I just wish there was something that we could to take away their pain. I know Corey became very close to Orville. They had so much in come not just their love for Anne. They both had computer thoughts, ideas, and interest. Mike and I try but we just are not skilled in that area. We love to hear him talk about his computer adventures and work but Orville could contribute to the conversation with Corey. Please keep them all in your prayers. I know they will need the support and faith during this very difficult time and time to come. Blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment