Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hui Kui

I want to introduce you to a sweet little boy who resides at Huiyang, SWI. That is the orphanage that Sierra resided at. He is only three years old and is needing a mommy and daddy or a single mommy. He is so sweet. I have more pictures of him if you are interested. You can also contact Dick at www.bringhopetochildren.org to submit for his file. I would love to adopt him but Mike and I are done. We know he would make someone a wonderful son so please pray and pray so more if you might be his parent(s) or you know someone who might be also. Please pass his information along!! Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. ur family is a wonderful loving and caring family. Ur girls are beautiful. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete