Monday, April 30, 2012

Post surgery visit to Dr Elwood

Well, it has been a few weeks and Doctor Elwood wanted to see Savannah again to see how she is doing and he is happy with her healing.  Told us to keep it moist so it won't dry out.  He is such a humble man that even when we kept praising him he would not even shutter a movement.  I do believe he has God skilled hands.  I mean the man did something wonderful for a little girl who lived too long with a facial deformity and became strong with it.  It amazes me how those people who struggle the most in life are the ones who usually stand out the strongest.  It amazes me when people forget where these strong people came from.  I will promise you as I look at my beautiful daughter I will forever rmember how she became strong and how she had to learn early on what it means to have pain.......physical and emotional but to keep her head up high and be proud of who she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment