Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday of delight



It was wonderful to go to Mass this morning because Billy was finally with us again.  He works so much that usually is not able to attend.  It was neat to see how even the family of St. Ann just light up because Billy was back.  After church we went to get him fitted for his tux.  Wow is he going to look sharp!!!  His girlfriend Alex went with us.  I am glad because if she did not make the decision then we would of been there a long time.  Billy just did not care as long as Alex was happy.........super sweet!!  I know if she was not there I probably have him dressing in a tux that should of came out of the 80s...:)...

Mike has been working very hard to get the bathroom done down stairs.  All we need to do now is wait for the grout to dry and then we can install the bathtub, toilet, sink, and then door!!!!  I will be so glad to get that done.  Next will be to paint the family/playroom.  After that we need to find some permant flooring.......yes I am still looking on Craigslist...........my entire new basement will be done by Craigslist.  I wish there was a contest because I think we would win it!!  I love to find bargins!!  It can be in anything and I get a high off of it.   After we get the basement done we will be painting the rest of the house beginning with the main level.  Believe it or not I have the colors already picked out.  No we do not buy our paint off of Craigslist.  I will not go that way with paint.

I worked hard on getting the workshops assigned for me on the China Mission trip done yesterday.   After I started it followed easily.  I do give that grace from God.  I am so thankful that he is trusting me on this journey.  I just wish I had that much faith in myself.......but that is where he comes in.  So glad about that.  To think I could do a journey like this without him is just crazy.  I remember when I was little I struggled in school.  I struggled having friends.  I struggled even who I was....still struggling on that.   Anyway I think it is amazing how God took those struggles and made them into my deep love of children especially the forgotten, alone, and those in pain.  It really has liften much of that old pain and given me so much compassion for others.  I think God is great about that.   

Only God take such darkness and light the world of others!!

No comments:

Post a Comment