Friday, November 9, 2012

Wow it has been a long time since we post!!!  I guess it has been crazy and I have been using Facebook way too much to keep people updated.  The girls are in 4 th Grade now!!!!  That in it self amazes me!!!  I cannot believe it.............time is going by too fast but of course I know this because I see how my older children are adults now and it just seems like yesterday that each of them were in 4th grade............well at least to me it appears that way. 


Savannah and Sierra have been taking ballet classes at Peoria Ballet and will be in the Nutcracker in December.  They are both very excited about it.  The practices have been draining but they are having fun........in a couple weeks they will be practicing every night...well after Thanksgiving they will..:).  Savannah loves ballet and Sierra loves jazz. 


Billy continues to work at Krogers and he is complemented all the time of how hard he works.  It amazes how much of a true, caring and real person he has become.  I truly enjoy being with him and listening to his words of wisdom.  He is truly a gift from God.


Corey and Anne continue to be very busy people.  Anne graduated from nursing through St. Francis and is currently working for them full time.  Corey continues to work at the law firm and is going to school full time to finish getting his associates in Computers.  He will continue on to get his bacholers.  He is so super busy.........we barley see either one of them. 

Brandon continues to be working very hard with two job, and getting his masters at St. Thomas University in St. Paul MN.  He is also dating a beautiful woman name Kelsey.  We truly enjoy her.  We also love her family.  Her youngest sister Kenzie has our hearts for sure!!!  We are hoping that maybe they can make it down after Thanksgiving to see our local Lighted Display in East Peoria IL.  I guess we will have to wait to see if they can make it.  I know Kenzie would love it!!! 


I do need to do this blog more often.  I think Facebook makes it easier but I love to have a blog to go back to with out all the other stuff......Well this month is Adoption Awareness Month...........I pray all who stumble on my blog will take the time to pray for the orphans of the world............one might be your daughter so son........just pray so they all can have a foever family and remain safe while they are waiting....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment