Sunday, December 30, 2012

My thoughts do wonder....



I could not help but think of the orphans that I have met and the millions that I have not........living in the orphanages during Christmas time. It made me cry.




   It made me think how I don't appreciate the simple things I have in my life. We here in America forget or don't even know the struggles other areas of the world live with. I just wish.............yes I wish I could have each child in the world to knwo what unconditional love is.

  I would love to have their tummies filled and clothes that keep them warm if they are cold. I would love that they all have healthy mommy and daddies that love them.
I know.............it is not realistic.............but is my hope in my life time.

      My dream would be some time to work in orphanages through out the world.  To help out where they need me and most of all to share the love of Christ not by word but by action.............yes that would be my dream.  I would love doing that than any world trip or vacation...........it to me is where the beauty is at in the world............it truly is..
+

No comments:

Post a Comment