Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Family...




Being I was raised and am raising my children in the Catholic religion, the Holy Family is my example of a family. They were not of the same blood Joseph and Jesus but Joseph loved him as his own. Jesus was not conceive, as two my sons were, not in a traditional manner but God had a plan for Jesus as He has for my sons. I wonder if Mary would of said no to the angel where we would be right now. I mean how hard was it for her to be pregnant without being married and then marrying a man who was not the biological father of her soon to be child. Even today, people get so messed up on this complete idea even though our Heavenly Father showed through his son that Family means love........pure love. Love of Him from a young lady who said yes to his calling....Love of a man who said yes to Him to be the father of the Child of God but not child of his blood. I wonder how many of us would step up to the plate when being called. How many of us would make life unconfortable for the calling of God? I know many of my friends and family don't understand my pull to something harder and unpredictable. I know some of my family and friends feel that I am neglecting the children I have to think of adopting another. But I wonder if any of them have thought of the pull from God. I know many don't believe me when I say that. I know many of them feel I use God to do what I want. I have to admit I have and that is why it took me traveling with my son to China to find out Mei Mei was not suppose to be our daughter. God had a plan for her and she is now living with her forever family. But because of that awful experience I did find our wonderful daughter Savannah and by only God's ability she resided at the same orphanage that Mei Mei was in foster care with. Did I choose that.......NO but I knew she was my daughter and if you have met her and got to know her....you would see what I mean. Would I recommend adoption for everyone....of course not but if you have felt that pull please.......PLEASE look into it. The pull is from God. Their are children who need families and one or two or maybe even 8 are your children? Only God knows and only your family will know if you respond to the pull from God in your heart.



1 comment:

  1. Merry Belated Christmas. Yes, it is all about family....Have a wonderful 2012!
    (Just accepted you as friend on FB)

    Alyzabeth's Mommy

    ReplyDelete