Friday, November 4, 2011

Clothing for Huiyang SWI




We are taking this Christmas to teach our girls about paying it forward. As you can read from the below post we are sending gloves over to Wuhan SWI, Savannah's orphanage so the children can play in the snow with warm hands.

Now I am also wanting to send a care package over to Sierra's orphanage Huiyang SWI. We are wanting to send gently used children's clothing. I would say size 0-3 months to 8 in girls and boys. We are accepting anything your children have grown out of or never used. There is two special girls there that will never be adopted due to situations with parents and the other little girl due to her medical issues. I am wanting to send a special care package to them. I will be buying new clothes for them and I will contact the orphanage staff for their sizes so we are sure to get the right price. I think a small or medium size toy would be wonderful too. If you want to join me please contact me at little helper28@yahoo.com

Please know I do care about the children here in the States but I have met these children and many of them will not ever have parents or families they will call their own. Please know we all have our calling and I feel my calling is to provide for the loss and unforgotten children where both my daughters lived.

God Bless and thank you for all your love and support!!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment