Thursday, November 3, 2011

We need your help!!








I had a wonderful talk with my fantastic, sweet and caring daughter Savannah. She is beginning to understand and communicate in English so much better. She was so excited to tell me how much fun she had playing in the snow at Wuhan, CWI (her orphanage) BUT she said we did not have those things you wear on your heads......I said in question...Mittens? She said yes...she was telling me how much she love making balls out of snow and throwing them at her friends and this was done bear handed. I told her we should buy all the kids at Wuhan mittens and she looked at me with a scared look "But mommy that would cost too much....lots of kids!" I told her I would include all my friends and family. That is why I am reaching out to each of you. We are collecting new and gently used mittens and gloves. We are looking for infant to adult sizes since the children vary in age. Please contact me at littlehelper28@yahoo.com if you want to donate. We can pick them up or have you mail them to us. Just give us a call.....please help us give 600 children a rare find in China.......warm hands in the winter so they can enjoy the snow and outdoors.



God Bless!!



Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment