Saturday, November 26, 2011

The love of family..




Today for our family will be a difficult but hopefully faithful day. It is a day that I am putting in my God's hands to guide everything I am to be who He needs me to be. It is a day that I pray my family as well as myself have an open heart, and open mind, open ears, tongues to express themselves with love so we can all understand and be open to all of our fears, hopes, dreams, love and faith.
I have realize that the most important thing to me after God is my children and husband. I realize that as being a young mother I have never regret that part of my life. I know that I would not trade what I gave up to be something different. I know I would not want to replace those years now with days of partying and freedom. I know that I actually would love to fill my world with children and grandchildren and I believe I would choose that over the "freedom" as people relate to it. You see in been given the honor of being a young mother God put into my heart the love of giving to children. I have met many people in my life that actually took the opposite road and had ill feelings against children because of one of their own coming in a not so good time of their life. That love I have for children has given me so much hope, peace, faith and love in my life. Not that it was one way but I have learn to give it back and feel so honored to be blessed in that way. I think we all have been given graces and yes I might have run with mine and gone "over board" but I think God sees me different. See the reasons and pull that I have is not odd or different or being difficult. I wish I could see God and truly understand what He is thinking or wanting for me. I do know that I have come to know God and to know that even if others don't understand what He is calling for each of us individual He does and He wants us to go out on a huge limb in faith. To be honest...........my question to all........if you have never done that...Gone on a huge limb of faith with God maybe it is time.....maybe you can see what you have been missing by living in a "safety" zone.......maybe you can feel what it does when you know and believe the power of the Grace of God. So please don't judge me......please know that this yearning is not me being unfilled but God not being done with me and what He has called me here for.
Please pray with me:
















No comments:

Post a Comment