Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tears.........but hope with your help!!!!!!


Well, what I was praying for on my earlier post did not end as I had hoped. I do know that God has plans and that I have to trust in him.



In the meantime I need to reach to each of you!! Please please help me with this!! Please take this link http://reecesrainbow.org/5655/olga-e-15 for Olga (the precious little girl at the top of this post) and put it where you are at on the web........Facebook, Yahoo Groups, under your signature, in letters to family and friends. Olga deserves a home. Her diagnosis and information can scare anyone but as an Occupational Therapy Assistant for 12 years I can promise you that she has so much to give any family!! I have worked so many children very similiar to Olga and they are truly Christ in my life. Don't look at the limitations but the abilities she has. She smiles so beautiful to others. She responds to those who have come in contact with her. Oh she will need physical assistance through out her life but to be honest.........no matter the age a child will forever need their parents.....it might be to change a tire, change the oil, to ask their opinion of a life decision, help with purchases, and many many more. Olga.....she will need your help physically but she will be giving you way more than you will be giving her. Trust me.........I know!! As far as when she grows up, as a mom but more as a professional, there are many places she can live with her peers as your other children would do but with assistance. I actually recommend it because if something happens to you as her parents if she is not already has a seperate life then it will be even more painful for her. There is already 7200.00 raised for her adoption and a wonderful woman name Kenlyn has raised for her application fee to apply to adopt her through her agency. I am willing to do fundraising and helping with any type of fundraising that you or who ever would be wanting to do to bring her home. So if you are not her family, please pass this information on to others because God does have a plan for her but He needs us to help Him bring her to her Forever Family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment