Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Songs that mean so much and why..

This song has a couple special reasons why it touches my heart....it reminds me of the times my cousin and his wife would come over and we just hung out and had a great time together. The other is the words and how strongly they resemble my life and where I am at now.....pretty powerful.



This song reminds me of those family members that I had to say "See you later"...way too early...this is dedicated to my bestest.......Regina, Caye, Pat, Uncle Sam, Bill, my Dad (and my friend), Judy, and the many more who have touched my life for the better and helped me be who I am today.....


This is for my students.........my wonderful special gifts from God who have each taught me the importance of life and how fast it can be taken away........the ones who can make me smile on those awful days.......the ones who smile could light up the darkest parts of this life....the ones who are called "special" by our society because it is true.........the special ones God has given each us to be reminded of what it meant to be his miracle!!


This song has taught me so much of God's love....even though it appears that evil has won......God has shown his true strength and possibility even when it looks so impossible!! This song is a true song for those who are adopting, those who are facing divorce, those who are at a time in life that they have to tell a love one "I will see you later" even though it seems way too soon.......for those who are struggling with addictions, those who have pain that can appear bigger than any power........because the truth is all these trials in this life....could be blessings in disguise.


This is what I consider "My song" that got me through school, adoption, and any dream I have had in the last 15 years. This song was given to me by my son Brandon when I was in school and I was struggling. I would study 12 hours just for one test. I needed those A's to make me feel I was doing something right. Through God's grace, much prayer and this song plus a few others........God and I made it through college.........and through the adoptions that brought much happiness but many times I questioned......because I knew........How You ever going to know.........if I never chase the dream...........I know now I was not made to be in a box or a sheltered home.........God made me a person to get into the fire.....rely on him..........and answer whatever call he is calling me to even though it might looks scary because when I look over and see him at my side.....I can do anything!!! So why the next song I love so much:




I'd rather be a fool...........then miss the chance of feeling, seeing and knowing God's Graces within the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment