Thursday, October 27, 2011

First day of the rest of my life...





I love that saying........being the first day of the rest of my life. Truly each morning is just that....another chance to get it right with God. Another chance to tell my husband that I love him. Another chance to connect with my children and remind them how life is so glorious because they are apart of it. I just wish..........things in life and decisions in life would not be so hard. I guess within that hardship is also my connection with God. If it was so easy I probably would not have the faith and hope I have in God. I truly know whatever is eating at me today........he will take care of it......if I would pray and completely let go. I am at a dilemma in my life and thinking God is tapping at my shoulder. Then I wonder if it is God or the fact I just want to run from problems. But I look back and I feel a pull because this pull has been tapping on my shoulders for a while. I guess fear.........which is the opposite of faith and hope.......is powerful. I mean sometimes comfort even in the pain is more acceptable to taking a huge risks. I am so glad to be able to take a step back and pray about it this weekend. To allow God is guide my steps...

No comments:

Post a Comment