Friday, October 21, 2011

Crazy....but love





Sorry once again it has been way too long since the last time I have updated. Things are crazy as always in our home but I think this is what I know and love........lots of noise and lots of fun and lots of love!!
The girls began school in the same grade but two different classrooms. It is amazing how wonderful and fantastic Savannah is doing. I have to say I have one amazing young lady on my hands. She has learned so much of the English language. She does have times understanding but it is becoming very far and few times that happens. She is having her orthodontist appointment on Wednesday. We went to the surgeon and recommend to see the orthodontist to see if with braces her front gum line will be able to be brought back and put into place ready for the bone graft surgery that will be in her future. We have decided to check out our options near by and then decide on what to do.........stay with Shriners or remove the girls and provide their needs and surgeries close by. We are not sure.
Sierra has been doing well too. She loves school and just loves and adores her sister. They are always together. I attempt to get them to do seperate things once in a while and they don't want to. My fears and thoughts did not come true but Sierra's hopes and wishes have. They love to ride bikes together and put on nail polish. They love to watch movies together. They love to play on the trampoline together and to swing together. They even love to help each other get their chores done. I have to admit.........I wish I had that type of relationship with a sister when I was younger but I think as a mom.........God has given me the better gift by being able to watch my daughters do it.
Now back to my burning heart.......I know I have said I was done adopting but I have to admit.............I wish I could have more children. I just love being a mom and love bringing more children into our family but there is one problem.......my husband is not in agreement with me. I seen a picture and profile of a little girl today that I would love to bring home. She is just adorable!! And then there is Kui whose picture I have down our blog page. They are allowing two children adoptions at the same time now through China....those two kids.........I would love to be their mommy!! I know many think I am crazy............I guess crazy for hearing God's call and knowing that my passion is children.......I can tell if you work with children or if you have the love for children then if you visited the orphanages as I have and have adopted you too would feel the pull to add to your family. I mean..........yep Mike and I need to have our time but........that time is for heaven........while we are healthy and happy........why not give that to another person. It is God's calling for us all. I have to respect Mike's feelings but I will admit that if is God's plan that he changes Mike's heart but if it is not God's plan then I know my calling is to work with God's abandoned children and to help other adopt. I am thinking of having another garage sale to help a friend who is bringing their daughter home. I need to find a place who will house it for us but at least I could be helping her child........even though my heart is for Kui and that special little girl.
Like I said........I'd rather be crazy for God's call..........then be in a box thinking of only in a box while God's call for me is hidden and not used...........

No comments:

Post a Comment