Friday, March 9, 2012




After yesterdays rough day, I met with my sisters friends at a local coffee shop as we do every week. We sit together talking, helping and guiding each other through this life of difficulties. Well, yesterday God reach toward me as I sat down to begin our night together.......I heard this song...yes this song......Over the Rainbow going on in the background. I was like no way!! Wow!! Love you God!! You see I don't believe in coincidences. I believe in God reaching to us and us allowing ourselves to feel, hear and allow His touch to absorb our soul. Last night.....just a couple of seconds between talking together I heard it!! I heard God saying....."I have not left. I know it is hard but you are where I want you to be. The rainbow you are searching for is not getting the bills paid......it is not on giving the girls new clothes...it is not in you feeling like a good parent because things look right in my life.....The rainbow is Me." Living in His mercy and hearing His call and doing whatever it is to follow Him......which includes for me right now walking in an uncomfortable place in life to show others what it means to have faith. To believe in Him and that He will bring it all together for His glory. Savannah and Sierra are our daughters and we have been blessed with their connection to each other and how much they love each other. In the adoption world, that kind of connection is not always the outcome of an older adoption. So if our challenges are financial then I will let God help us with that and remain in His glory of the girls and his perfection because..........we actually are in view of His rainbow daily!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment