Monday, March 5, 2012

Peter looking for a family..





This morning I woke up to this little boy on my Facebook page and my heart melted. I am wanting to post this information on our blog to help him find his family. I truly wish it could be us but with Mike saying we are done and our financial situation I just don't think it will be do able BUT I know there is someone out there that would love to be his family. Please pray with me for them to find him. Please pray with me that whatever God has planned it will inlcude for Peter to find his forever family.........a huge wish that he is wishing for. Do you remember when you were young and you wished for a bike, or a computer game, or a special treat after dinner? This boy has a real valid gift that most of us take advantage of.......a Family! It breaks my heart for him. Please watch his video below and please take time to pray for him and for a family to see how special he really is!!!

3 comments:

  1. More about him on my blog if anyone wants to read more!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my husband would be open to adopting again. This boy is absolutely precious! I will join you in opraying for his family to find him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Beach MaMa!! I agree he is adorable!! I would love to jump into the paper work again. Not that it is or was ever my favorite part but I would do it for him. I just know that my husband as yours at this time is closed to the idea and I have to respect that. We are also so tight I don't even know how we would do it but if it is God's call He would provide....I know that for sure!! I just wish adoption was not so hard but I guess the hardest things in life is the most worth it!!

    ReplyDelete